Friday 31 July 2015

DREAMS

Hi friends,i'm really sorry for my inconsistency lately,I've been preparing for exams. i hope my apology is accepted. What I have for you guys is a motivating piece about dreams,this isn't only about me..i wrote this way for better understanding!

Many people,stuffs and activities are really battling for my attention,many of which just wanna dent all I've got,trying to build up my talent so that my talent end up building me.
I'm not gonna settle for good,best is my aim.
Most times i'm told to think big,i think I got to take my big dream high.
I don't have to get high to explore the world,if by any chance I wanna get high,i m gonna use the stairs because hard work gives success it's worth.
I'm really a big deal not because I bag big deals but because I overcome big drills.
I'm a special kind of person,this isn't pride. its self confidence.
It doesn't get into my head when I'm told i'm intelligent and gifted because I know intelligence and talent only create opportunities for character to finish the deal.
I know one day I'll be able to keep my head high,having a lot of achievements to show forth but above all I hope I don't lose my soul.
I always hope that when I die,i'll leave great assets,greatest of which will be my name.
I remember no one knows tomorrow because tomorrow is a gift given not to everyone but it's a gift everyone hope to have.
Above all I won't forget the GOD factor,i will continue to rely on Him for guidance and overwhelming grace.
This is about me,what's up with you? Do you have dreams too big to achieve,there is nothing like that,there are only dreams we think are too big to achieve!  
Don't forget to drop your comments.     #peace.

No comments: