Saturday 24 September 2016

MEU AMOR


MEU AMOR by Adetule Moses


It is with great love and affection I’m writing you my loving angel;
Your enlightening words keep me on track,
Your cultural values and African virtues illuminate my world.
Sunshine, you will never leave my heart and my love for you will never quench.
You have strive through the rough times of humble beginning.
Your pages have been a light to the world and a voice to reckon with.
You are a blessing to humanity and my pride.
I’m still with the memories of our sleepless nights, busy vacations, deep imaginations and you lying gently on my chest even when I’m off to dreamland.
I know you can remember all that too, I can imagine the smiles on your face as those thoughts is revived.
Jewel, today marks our sixth year together and I can strongly say I have no regret.
Though, security and economical difficulties is trying to tear us apart I still see light at the end of the tunnel.
I have been so negligent and have not been supportive but you have never left my heart. I want our happiness back my love and I promise to treat you with more value and love.
I miss the history you bring forth and the future you reveal and I want more of them.
African literature, this is for you.
You have survived through the world wars, civil wars
I’m sure we are surviving this together and coming out strong.
In diversity of tongue and culture we are pulling out strong.
The foundation was really strong and sacrificial;
your relevance from the Pyramid of Egypt to the sun-city in South Africa is very precious like the diamonds in Sierra-leone.
You are my one and only, you are the best and nothing will separate us never and never again.



No comments: